Sunday, December 24, 2006

Good news this morning.

Well, when it rains it pours. I've had my house on the market for nearly 3 months and today it gets an offer - for full price.

So, to recap, beginning about 4 weeks ago I became unemployed, got turned for multiple jobs for dubious reasons where I was eminently qualified; my basement flooded during the storms, I spent $6500 which did not solve the problem; I had to take loans of money from my grandma and aunt because I was supporting two mortgages and a temporary house emergency.

Now, I get a job which pays way more than I ever thought I'd be getting and my house gets an offer in which the the buyer wishes to close by January 12th. Now that's fast! If all of this goes through, I may actually get to start snowboard season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home