Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Secret Sites Are Cool

Most of you are aware that I work for a company called Blue Dot which has been working on a top-secret project building the Blue.Us (pronounced "Blue-dot-us") website. Well, today we hit a pretty big milestone and have put out a release that allows users to invite other users. So, if you haven't heard of us yet, hopefully you will soon.

We'll see whether the site starts to take off now or not. I have my fingers crossed but I've seen the site come a really long ways in the last 9 months or so and I think that it is getting to the point where it is getting really intriguing. Feel free to go to the website and request an account. We anticipate starting to issue invitations to those people who have requested them soon.

Basically, the reason I'm posting right now is that I'm excited about what we've got going on now. Check out my most recent content on Blue.Us here:

http://www.blue.us/users/eric

You don't need an account to see the stuff at that link and it should give you an idea of what's going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home